Giving feedback on the documentation ↩
You can help to improve the RoboFont documentation!
All forms of feedback are welcome:
- corrections of all kinds
- new content: specially tutorials and how-to’s
- any type of comments, suggestions, requests etc.
Please use one of the communication channels below to get in touch:
- RoboFont Forums > Documentation
- for questions and discussions
- GitLab Issues
- for bug reports, feature requests, etc.
Making changes directly
If you find an error and you are familiar with Git, you are welcome to fix the error yourself and submit a merge request.
See Editing the documentation for instructions.