The Package Installer makes packages available only inside RoboFont.
If you wish to install packages for the system Python, use
pipfrom the Terminal instead. These packages will also become available in RoboFont after a restart.
- Choose a
pipcommand from the popup list at the top left.
- Type the name of a package.
- Click on the Go! button to run the command.
- The output will be displayed in the text area at the bottom.
|search PyPI||Search the PyPI database for packages with a name or summary containing a given string.|
|install / upgrade||Install a package from PyPI. If the package is already installed and a newer version is available, it will be updated.|
|uninstall||Uninstall a package.|
|show package info||Show information (such as version number, author, requirements etc.) about a given package.|
Use the gears icon at the top right to:
- get a list of all packages installed with the Package Installer
- get the current version of
- open the folder where all packages are saved in Finder