- Font Overview
- Visualizing a font’s glyph set as a grid of cells or as a table.
- Glyph Editor
- Creating and editing glyphs. Can be highly customized and extended.
- Groups Editor
- Creating and editing font-specific groups of glyphs.
- Smart Sets
- User defined groups of glyphs, saved together with your user preferences.
Spacing & Kerning
- Space Center
- Spacing and proofing glyphs, creating text samples.
- Kern Center
- Creating and editing font kerning data.
- Preferences Window
- An interface to configure several types of user preferences.
- Preferences Editor
- Editing several other configuration values directly.
- Using, installing, developing and publishing open-source and commercial extensions.
- Features Editor
- Writing and editing OpenType features code.
- Feature Preview
- Extension to preview features in a UFO font (generate a test otf font).
- Font Info
- Editing several kinds of font metadata.
- Generating fonts
- Generating OpenType CFF/TTF fonts and additional formats.
- Test Install
- Install the current font into the system for testing.
- DrawBot extension
- Creating all kinds of visual font samples in various formats.
- Scripting Window
- Writing Python code to do something to fonts.
- Output Window
- Viewing text output from scripts, debugging.
- Several licensing options for students, teachers, professionals and companies.
- License Window
- Easy drag-and-drop license activation with the License Window.
Last edited on 02/06/2020