RoboFont 1.2 is out and released today, just in time before Robothon.
This update includes a number of improvements, bug fixes and new features. The biggest change happened under the hood in the bridge between RoboFont and FDK.
Some new feature highlights:
- Space Centers accepts drag'n drop of glyphs from the Font Overview.
- Inspecter window glyph info also accepts smart side-bearing input '=e+10'
- Cleaner UI
- Open python files natively
- Open folders with python files by dragging on top of the app icon.
- New license validation system and web shop.